New Build Houses
Buying a new home means a wider choice of property styles and incentives, greater options to tailor your perfect home, less stress and a blank canvas on which to stamp your own style and personality. There are also other benefits you can look forward to such as improved energy efficiency and added security.
Buying a new home is less stressful as there’s no need to wait for existing residents to move out. This also means your new home will be clean and untouched by previous owners, providing you with a blank canvas on which to stamp your own style and personality.
Benefits of new homes
- New homes have significantly more wall, floor and loft insulation and are already six times more energy efficient than older homes, which can reduce energy bills by over £500 per annum.
- Advanced double-glazing and secure locks offer window and door security, keeping the heat in and unwanted visitors out.
- Low-maintenance features including uPVC windows and fascias with most external features usually requiring no redecoration.
- Latest technology and highly efficient heating systems including energy efficient condensing boilers.
- A wide choice of internal features, including kitchen units, tiling, floor coverings, etc. to make your house a home.
- The latest building techniques including many modern methods of construction and renewable energy sources, including solar panels and air-source heat pumps.
- 10-year new homes warranty and 24-hour customer care support for the first two years.
- New homes can generate over 60% less CO2 emissions than older homes, helping the environment.
- Better design can provide 17% more usable space than in older-style properties.
- A comprehensive check at all stages of the build, including by independent bodies, assures the best quality of construction.
Source: Persimmon Homes
We have teamed up with Persimmons Homes to offer you the chance to own a new build home exactly to your specifications and taste. With a new Persimmon home you can be confident you’re getting value for money. Get in contact with us today to find out how we can help you get that new build